The Benefits of a SmartNegotiator
All new insurance information we obtain is forwarded to your office and the accounts are returned at no charge. Customer accounts where payments are sent directly to your business office in response to our letters, where we have not established a prior arrangement, are returned at no charge. Overall recoveries also increase dramatically using automated power dialing and phone messaging technology.
• Minimum of Two or Three Mailed Notices with Your Letterhead
• Minimum of Five Phone Attempts during Daytime & Evening Hours
• Manual & Electronic Data Entry (Secure File Transfer Site Available)
• Automated Telephone Messaging Capabilities
• New Insurance Information Communicated to Your Office (Health Care Providers)
• Electronic Remittance & Wire Funds Transfer Capabilities
Lower Operating Costs
Lower the operating costs of revenue cycle management by reducing or eliminating the fees associated with collection vendors. Fully leveraging the benefits of electronic funds transfer and remittance also helps to cut down on cost. Automated payment plans are monitored by our company at no additional cost to you.
SmartNegotiator may be used by your customer service representatives as a standalone tool prior to referring accounts to SmartOffice to further reduce the cost of managing extended payment plans internally. This aids in financial payback and addresses strategic initiatives.
Increase Net Promoter Score (NPS)
A net promoter score is key when it comes to increasing profits. By taking advantage of our electronic payment solutions, you gain the ability to accommodate consumer financial realities, which enhances the customers experience and improves positive referrals. Financial policies are also aligned with your mission to serve the community’s needs.